(4 themes)

Favourite Musical Covid Moment
The Power and the Glory!
From Calgary
Any takers?

Posted on: 26/03/21 22:47

Re: Favourite Musical Covid Moment
The Power and the Glory!
Can't think of one at the moment,still sitting on some tickets for concerts that were cancelled and are put back until the end of the year and that is doubtfull the way things are going here in Germany.

Posted on: 27/03/21 3:55
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

The Power and the Glory!
From Dublin
Don,

Here is one, a few months ago Mary Coughlan did a gig from the Seamus Ennis Arts Centre in the Naul and I registered to be part of the Zoom audience for the gig. My zoom background is a beach in Donegal. At one point between songs Mary obviously looked at the Zoom screen in front of the stage and said, oh look there is a guy on a beach, and he is drinking wine !!

John

Posted on: 11/04/21 16:43
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

The Power and the Glory!
From Calgary
That was funny! Nice when they pick up on some small things they could not see from a stage because of lights. I took a number of recent DVD offerings by the Rolling Stones in South America and it was fascinating to watch, especially the sections of Cuba. I visited Cuba a few years ago and recognized many of the places in the video, especially the square beside the buildings with the profile of Che on it. I was truly amazed the power never once cut out during the concert but I bet many areas of the city and surrounding areas went dark as they fed electricity into the concert.
I hope the next time they have a revolution in Cuba they don't shoot the elevator repairmen. If you book a hotel, choose the lowest floors as the elevators often don't work.

Posted on: 11/04/21 21:21

[Advanced Search]

Xoops
Powered

Themes By
4thefort