Main Menu

Fan-tasia Search

Themes

(4 themes)

Merry Christmas & Best Wishes for 2022
The Power and the Glory!
From Dublin
Hi,

My traditional Christmas Eve posting of a seasonal Horslips performance from the night I met Digger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ddZr8Yh3uo

Merry Christmas & Best Wishes for 2022 to all on Fantasia.

John

Posted on: 24/12/21 17:25
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Merry Christmas & Best Wishes for 2022
Swaggerin' down the hall
Merry Christmas all.
Wishing you all the best of seasons greetings and a better and safer 2022.

Take care all,

MikeM

Posted on: 24/12/21 19:12
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Merry Christmas & Best Wishes for 2022
The Power and the Glory!
From Calgary
I believe I owe you a pint or two still from that pub on Harolds Cross Road. Just watched Don't Look Up - I hope the pandemic will not end that way, too much yet to do!

Winter came roaring in yesterday and last night. Went out for a solo last hike before Christmas and I beat the storm and cold by an hour. When I began the hike it was -2 and calm and when I finished two hours later it was -11 and brisk north winds. At the moment it is -23 with the high being -26 Christmas Day and the low expected to hit -34. Once that wind picked up and I could feel the temperature drop I headed back and glad I did. Shortly you could barely make out the road with the blowing snow. With the snow saw some new visitor prints to the backyard-a coyote, lynx, bobcat, plenty of hares or at least there was at that time, and lots of deer and a covey of ptarmagin strolling about. A real Canadian scene to be sure, at least if you don't live in Vancouver where it rains all winter.

Wishing everyone here a very Happy Christmas and Joyous New Year. I hope JesusMuhammedShivaBhuddaYahweh get this under control-just thought how much that gathering of beings looks like a Welsh persons name!

Peace

Posted on: 25/12/21 10:22

[Advanced Search]

Xoops
Powered

Themes By
4thefort