Login

Main Menu

Fan-tasia Search

Themes

(4 themes)

Live 'Lippy Action
The Power and the Glory!
From Edinburgh
Hello chums! I am told that some of you have been kind enough to enquire about me.
I am fine but decided to walk away for a while as a particular thread really annoyed me due to nativity and stupidity....enough of that..

The good news..
Horslips and Paul Muldoon will be performing his adaptation of Art O'Leary in Armagh on the first weekend of November.John O'Connor Writing School...

There are more events but this is the priority and the one that I have permission to share...and I always ask for permission!😊😉.

Best to all,John R..

Posted on: 07/08/18 18:47
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Live 'Lippy Action
The Power and the Glory!
From Edinburgh
I had numerous problems posting yesterday and ended up submitting the above very short version of the original whilst bouncing around on a bus...

I see that "naivety"'somehow became " nativity "...Happy daze..!😅

Edinburgh Festival in full swing...Barber of Seville last night...Siegfried tonight..starting at 4.30 pm...Five and a half hours...I really am too old for this pace but we were away for the past two Festivals so....!

Best to all,John R...

Posted on: 08/08/18 3:41

Taff
From Bangor N.I.
good to see you back ...I think.

"nativity and stupidity" ....be interested to know which thread you are referring to. Nice to be complimentry to the poster and also to those who read it !!!!

More to point I have left a couple of messages re your post above. You probably have cleared it with this person but just checking.

Posted on: 08/08/18 12:37

All my Horslips videos here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXBsY08fFbE&list=PL508D7EECE10652CF

Taff
From Bangor N.I.
attended the premiere of this,last year, first opportunity to hear new music by the lads and excellant it was to. Been to Armagh for events several times and hope to get to this one too !

They were very strict about recording and pix, however Stefan got one which I editted to produce around 5 more ! Elsewhere on this site.

Attach file:

jpg  P1060556.JPG (5,078.02 KB)
142_5b6ae5a780519.jpg 4320X2880 px

Posted on: 08/08/18 13:45

All my Horslips videos here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXBsY08fFbE&list=PL508D7EECE10652CF

The Power and the Glory!
Good to have you back Rory.

Posted on: 08/08/18 16:53

The Power and the Glory!
From Pittsburgh,PA
Hi All,

Down in Bear Country see that a naive, stupid comment had raised a few brows. Cmon we are all brothers and sisters here we are not all on same political wave length or musical but each one unique. Too busy dodging the bears but please letís all get along here. Just a small plea. Never again will I travel with whole family little too much drama one part already left and other small part maybe next lol. Iím staying until Saturday hope all well everyone especially good to hear from RVR missed sir. Cheers from the Smokie Mountains!

Mick

Posted on: 09/08/18 19:40

The Power and the Glory!
From Pittsburgh,PA
Sorry read my message , only one of us perceived it as naive and stupid. Again Iíll leave at that letís all come together please why I do not get in here lately gets into debates not my style folks here to get all your musical tastes . Peace and out

The Mick

Posted on: 10/08/18 0:34

The Power and the Glory!
From The Mid West ( and I don't mean Wisconsin or Minnesota ! )
Hi there chaps, don't know exactly who said what to upset whom - but who cares really, we all have different viewpoints on life outside Horslips ( of which there is quite a bit ) but it's not worth getting in a twist over it.

Sure if Clare had won last weekend myself and the digger would be hammering the sh!t out of each other from now until the final was over, but shaking hands afterwards.
Time to build a Bridge from Heart to Heart , and get over it.

Posted on: 12/08/18 14:06

The Power and the Glory!
From Pittsburgh,PA
tatoo

Well stated if it wasnít for taff, RVR, Don and few others Iíd have left long ago please bury the hatchet whomever is involved. I would have never had opportunity to meet and see them live if it wasnít for this forum so thankful for that. taff please stay on here sir need the valuable input.

Best To All

Mick

Posted on: 12/08/18 16:43

Taff
From Bangor N.I.
cheers lads, lets all get Fan-tasia rolling again!

Posted on: 14/08/18 23:09

The Power and the Glory!
Yes,life's too short,glad your'e back Taff.

Posted on: 15/08/18 10:51

Taff
From Bangor N.I.
cheers Digger, enjoy Beatlemania. I have P.I.L Mania on Bank Holiday weekend !

Posted on: 15/08/18 13:42

Taff
From Bangor N.I.
cheers Digger, enjoy Beatlemania. I have P.I.L Mania on Bank Holiday weekend !

Posted on: 15/08/18 13:42

[Advanced Search]

Xoops
Powered

Themes By
4thefort