Login

Main Menu

Fan-tasia Search

Themes

(4 themes)

« 1 (2)

Re: ROLL CALL FOR POSTERS
The Power and the Glory!
Well Don, you had some success in getting engagement here from the long-timers who've checked in.
Rob such difficult times, especially Maureen dealing with cancer. Like the rest of the folk here I'll wish you both well. It is an extra blow to tackle it during COVID. I remember you saying you pair had never been to the Titanic centre, tell Maureen if we get a chance we'll take her there. I'll buy the Guinness and yous can sink it.

Hopfully all here can look forward to gigs of some sort when things settle down.

Posted on: 03/02/21 2:47
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

The Power and the Glory!
From Calgary
It warms the cockles to see the replies. Thinking back to being in Dublin and meeting you and Donegal brings back some great memories - I just wished I had had more time to spend but next time, and there will be a next time, and it may mean coming over on my own. My wife wants to go to Thailand, Vietnam and I have about as much interest in going there as I would having a vasectomy with a rusty Swiss army knife (this is where you squirm and put your knees together protecting yourself and hunching your shoulders)! If I can convince one of my daughters to go with her I am on the next flight to Ireland the UK.

Posted on: 03/02/21 22:47

Swaggerin' down the hall
From Wilmington, Kent, UK
The North Kent chapter of the Horslips Appreciation Society (Membership 1 - me) is well and thriving. Many thanks for the opportunity to reach out to all other Lipso's fans and friends.

This site, and the postings of everyone who visits, have played a major role in keeping me safe and healthy during the on-again, off-again, on-again shenanigans over the past twelve months. As of course have all the Horslips albums, You Tube posts, DVD's, books and everything else associated with our heroes.

Keep safe all, and get those vaccines into ya!

Posted on: 06/02/21 23:53

Taff
From Bangor N.I.
Thank you for your kind words and support. Much appreciated by Maureen and myself. When this virus has gone and things have settled thoughts of Horslips Con 2021 can be explored !Nothing at all done or contacts yet, just thoughts

Posted on: 09/02/21 17:15

All my Horslips videos here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXBsY08fFbE&list=PL508D7EECE10652CF
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

« 1 (2)

[Advanced Search]

Xoops
Powered

Themes By
4thefort