Main Menu

Fan-tasia Search

Themes

(4 themes)

Season's Greetings & Rocking 'Slips Santa
Webmaster
From Belfast
Hello Gentlefolk

A request has come flooding in looking for the "Rocking 'Slips Santa" animation.

A version of it has been made available on the homepage for your perusal.

Only made possible by the foresight of Stefan And/Or Taff who saved it from oblivion due to my inability to stay abreast of technology!

May I take this opportunity to wish everyone and their families and friends a happy and safe Christmas and New Year.

Ignore the haters/deniers/shouters - get your jabs please.

Best,

Noel

Posted on: 13/12/21 17:47

Edited by Admin on 2021/12/13 19:07:40
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Season's Greetings & Rocking 'Slips Santa
The Power and the Glory!
Fantasia reminds me of route 66, now the track less taken, but still a place of authentic affection. A place of our 2nd family. I'll wish warm greetings to the people who visit and hope you're able to make the best of Christmas you can.

Dec 12th slipped past and so did Mary Fran's birthday. Greeting to all 3 mad moylans and all the USA folk. Glad you got to the O2 gigs.
Nov 11th slipped by and Don's birthday. Greetings to you Don.
Hopefully we'll see some of you again this year somewhere. And the same for the more local folk too.

Being a Horslips forum we're obliged to provide Political Incorrectness. Mostly that's were Noel comes in, but this time LockyJim can do that?here?

Posted on: 24/12/21 6:06

The Power and the Glory!
From Pittsburgh,PA
StefanF,

Very well stated about this forum sir , I try to poke in when I can and appreciate everyone?s inputs on here. Wishing all of you A Merry or Happy Christmas. May you all end this year in great health and start the new one the same. Stay safe out there

Cheers

Mick

Posted on: 24/12/21 9:39

Swaggerin' down the hall
Hi All,

like Mick, I poke my nose in here now and again and enjoy any posts. Thanks for the Video Stefan.
Seasons Greetings to all out there.

MikeM

Posted on: 24/12/21 19:27

[Advanced Search]

Xoops
Powered

Themes By
4thefort