Login

Main Menu

Fan-tasia Search

Themes

(4 themes)

Naviety and stupidity - Adieu from Taff
Taff
From Bangor N.I.
It is with deep regret having been the main poster on this site for some time now with 3143 posts and god knows how many new topics I am likely to depart.

I was deeply upset and and annoyed to be described as being naive and stupid in the Live Lippy Action thread. There is absolutely no need for these insulting remarks. I asked for clarification in a series of messages and email and had no response. It is clear to me that I am the one referred to given past comments and assume the thread referred to was either "Reaching out?" or "American Idiot Trump".

Don't know if this will be permanent or not. I will make an exception for Horslips Con updates.. Most of you are friends with me on FB, anyone not who would like to keep in touch find me as Rob Aiken.

Thank you for listening and goodnight.......despite this here is a funny pic, neither naive or stupid.

Attach file:

jpg  P1060468.JPG (3,246.62 KB)
142_5b6d68342bdba.jpg 3500X2735 px

Posted on: 10/08/18 11:26

All my Horslips videos here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXBsY08fFbE&list=PL508D7EECE10652CF
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Naviety and stupidity - Adieu from Taff
The Power and the Glory!
Don't know what's really going on here but hope it gets sorted out or the end of this forum is on the cards.I have read the comments in both mentioned threads and can't see a problem.

Posted on: 10/08/18 16:10

You speak in whispers of the devils I have slain
Dunno what's going on with this subject but please Taff don't give up on this forum. We don't do FB or Tweet so this is our connection to all things Horslips. We would never have known about the gigs in 2009 & 2010 if we hadn't read it on here. The 3 of us wouldn't have met any of the fellow Fantasiacs at the after party at the O2. So many cherished memories came about because of this site. We know a lot of people read this page although they don't post very often (like us) but still are cer"tain"ly interested in following posts from others. We hope you will continue to keep on putting in your hard work & please know you are truly appreciated!!

Sláinte & God Bless

Posted on: 12/08/18 1:26

Swaggerin' down the hall
ditto to that from the MadMoylans.

MikeM

Posted on: 12/08/18 9:13

The Power and the Glory!
From Dublin
Hi,

Just back from a wee broadband free break in Derry & Donegal and find this carry-on. I am actually with Digger on this, I can't see an issue myself but in the world of electronic communication without any tone in the conversation various meanings do get perceived so I am conscious that it does mean more to some.

I do hope everyone can put this aside and move on as we are all really friends here and I would love to see you all in November in Belfast with this episode consigned to the Fantasia archives and hopefully forgotten about.

John

Posted on: 13/08/18 22:52

Taff
From Bangor N.I.
I am back now, thanks for the support !

Posted on: 14/08/18 13:04

All my Horslips videos here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXBsY08fFbE&list=PL508D7EECE10652CF

[Advanced Search]

Xoops
Powered

Themes By
4thefort