Login

Main Menu

Fan-tasia Search

Themes

(4 themes)

First Concert, Favourite/Memorable Concert, Life changing album(s)
The Power and the Glory!
From Calgary
Sammy Davis Junior in Niagara Falls, New York. My brother bought tickets to take a girl but she failed to open her door when he knocked, so he took me. Mr. Bojangles live.

Judy Collins, Seals and Crofts, Dan Fogelberg and the Eagles at Rich Stadium in Buffalo, New York.

The Moody Blues In Search Of The Lost Chord

Neil Young with Crazy Horse - Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere

*I have to include Horslips at St. Francis Xavier University promoted by Brookes Diamond and Associates and the lovely Fiona. I spent much time chatting with Robbie McGrath as he worked the Scorpion mixing board and fetched extra beer for the boys after the show where they signed my HTMSTP album.

Rolling Stones at Rich Stadium and perhaps the weirdest line-up at Rich Stadium Ace, J. Geils Band, Johnny Winter and Yes.

Harvey & Corkie Productions was the concert promoter and Harvey is the now-infamous Harvey Weinstein of starlet fame.

Posted on: 06/02/21 4:12

Re: First Concert, Favourite/Memorable Concert, Life changing album(s)
Swaggerin' down the hall
From Wilmington, Kent, UK
Hawkwind at The Savoy in Cork in 1974. Taste farewell at the same venue in 1970. Horslips in Tramore 1974 also. Grannies Intentions reunion at the TV Club in Harcourt Street 1983. The Stones at Slane Castle 1981. Fleetwood Mac at Wembley 1990. So many great memories. and best of all Horslips at The O2 in 2009. What an extraordinary, amazing, emotional, moving, laughter-filled, tear-filled uplifting, life-affirming memory-inducing event THAT was. Thank God I was there...

Posted on: 06/02/21 23:37

[Advanced Search]

Xoops
Powered

Themes By
4thefort